- Size: Onesize (6-9 years)
- Extra light ergonomic frames
- Category 3 polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV filter + anti-blue light filter
- The lenses of origin can be replaced by corrective optical lenses
- Wide selection of patterns and colors
These new BuZZ Cat’s Eye UV-sunglasses for children of 4-6 years old are part of the BuZZ-series by Ki Et La. Their design has been perfected with active and playful children in mind. The UV-sunglasses are lightweight, flexible and they're made of highly-resistant materials. The sunglasses are flexible, comfortable and will provide your child's eyes with the ultimate UV-protection.
These UV-sunglasses for kids have an anti-UVA, anti-UVB and anti-UVC filter, plus an anti-blue light filter to reduce glare. The Ki Et La sunglasses have oversized shaped lenses that completely protect your kid’s eyes. The unbreakable polycarbonate lenses are BPA-free and can be replaced by corrective lenses. The frame is made of Soft Touch material with ultra-flexible hinges, so the arms can be bent in any direction. All these benefits combined with their cute and trendy look make these the best kids sunglasses you can buy! Your sunglasses will be delivered in a small box, including a soft pouch and instruction manual.
Lil' boo Pompom Balaclava is perfect for the coldest days and protect ears and neck of littles perfectly.
It has a warm wool blend outer and a soft and scratch-free cotton inner. With a white rectangular Lil' Boo patch on front.
Outer: 30% Merino Wool 70% Acrylic
Inner: 100% Cotton
Stylename: Block Wool 5 Panel
- color shades: black, white, grey
- 100% Wool
- Size M - fits 49-52cm (19 - 20 inches): Optimal fit 18m-3y
- Size L - fits 52-55cm (20-21.5 inches): Optimal fit 3-7y
- Size XL - fits 56-58cm (22-22.8 inches): Optimal fit 7-12y
- Straw headband with contrasting ribbon and small ears.
- An eye-catching accessory for protection from the sun in summer.
- 89% Paper 11% Polyester